***Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, these assemblies are not running. Parents/carers will be contacted when we are able to resume these***
Parents/carers are invited into school to join us for our Celebration Assemblies. The assemblies will usually take place on a Friday and are for individual year groups. All parents/ carers are invited to attend, regardless of whether your child has received a reward.
Listed below are some of the ways children can earn their rewards-
- Maths Marvels badges and certificates can be earned for any aspect of maths, for example your child showing exceptional enthusiasm and having a great attitude to their learning in this area.
- Bronze, Silver, Gold certificates are awarded for great things happening in the classroom! Once these are all earned, your child will go onto the new Platinum certificates and receive an award to keep and a gift voucher. These are the hardest to earn!
- Principal’s Awards are given by the Principal and involve something that has been bought to the attention of or been seen by the Principal. For example making the right decisions at playtime
- The Attendance Cup goes to the class in each year group with the best attendance. This is handed over to the next worthy winners during the assembly. We also run the ‘In It to Win It’ campaign where your child is entered into a draw and could win an amazing prize!
- If a child reads their school book every night at home (and their reading record is signed each day) then on a Friday they will be able to wear a Reading Royalty Crown all day!
- We have also introduced dinnertime incentives for children who demonstrate good table manners and for being a good buddy during playtimes.
There are also other rewards on offer!
The assemblies will start at 9.15 after registration and last approximately 15 minutes. After the assembly, parents and carers will leave and children will go out into lessons.
Please note that if your child will be receiving an award we will notify you via text, so please ensure that we have all up to date contact details for you. However, ALL parents and carers are invited to attend this special time in our academy. We are look forward to seeing you all and hope you can join us!