The Skegness Infant Academy is committed to being an inclusive school and pupils with special educational needs will receive support to ensure they gain access to the full curriculum.
We work closely with the relevant external agencies to ensure that pupils get the right specialist support. We also have links with any local special schools to provide mutual support.
For further information please click on the links below:
- SEN and Disability Information – Please take a moment to read our leaflet.
- SEN Policy into Practice
- Referral Route
- Local Offer (Word Document)
- Local Offer (PPT)
- Accessibility-Plan-Skegness-Infant-2014-2017 (2)
- SEND-Information-report-up-to-2018 (3)
- Improving the Curriculum Access at Skegness Infant Academy 2017