All pupils in Academies sponsored by the Greenwood Dale Foundation Trust wear a smart and affordable uniform.
The Skegness Infant Academy has rigid guidelines on dress and all pupils are expected to wear the full Academy uniform. The wearing of our distinctive uniform gives pupils a sense of ‘belonging’ and helps foster a pride in the Academy.
Please note- if you child has pierced ears, they will be asked to remove earrings for PE. This is due to changes in Health and Safety and we are no longer able to provide tape to cover earrings. Please ensure your child is able to do this unaided. This is the expectation for recently pierced ears also.
The uniform for Nursery, Reception and Years 1 and 2 comprises:
- Academy polo shirt with logo and collar stripe or plain white polo shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt or pinafore dress (jeans and cords are not allowed)
- Academy pullover or cardigan, in purple, with the Academy logo*
- Grey socks with trousers, white socks or grey tights with skirts
- An Academy book bag
- An Academy PE bag
- Black shorts with the Academy logo
- Purple sports polo shirt with black panels and Academy logo
- Suitable trainers or other PE footwear
Parents are asked to provide:
- Sensible black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- Suitable footwear for PE
- A warm coat (not denim) for travelling to and from the Academy
We expect all our pupils to wear the full Academy uniform while attending Skegness Infant Academy (Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and 2) and through to Skegness Junior Academy (Year 3, 4, 5, 6)