At Skegness Infant Academy we focus on friendships and we do not tolerate bullying of any kind. We all work hard with the children to ensure that bullying instances are extremely rare and dealt with quickly. Please read the attached information for further ways we work to remain a FRIENDSHIP FOCUSSED academy.
Bullying is when a person or group deliberately intends to cause someone else to feel hurt, distressed, threatened or humiliated.
Bullying is not acceptable
- We want everyone at the Academy to feel safe and secure.
- We believe no one should be bullied in any way.
- Verbal abuse of another pupil is bullying.
- A physical attack on a pupil is bullying.
- We must all make sure bullies never win.
If you, or someone you know, is being bullied:
- Watching and doing nothing supports the bully.
- Tell a member of staff or a member of your family immediately.
You cannot deal with a bully by yourself
- Talk to a teacher, your parents or an adult you can trust .
- Do not give in to demands for money, sweets or anything else.
- Do not try to buy the bully off with sweets or other presents.
TOGETHER, WE CAN AND WILL STOP BULLYING