At the Skegness Infant Academy we value the importance of physical and emotional health and well being.
We encourage our pupils to lead active lives and to challenge themselves to be the best that they can.
In order to achieve this we offer…
- Two hours of PE every week for every child.
- A variety of activities to stimulate interest and encourage participation in sport.
- Year 2 pupils swimming lessons.
- Daily playtimes which are supported by trained adults who actively engage our pupils in purpose
AAAful play and competition.
- A range of after school clubs
- A competitive ethos with positive sportsmanship values.
- The opportunity to take part in out of school competitions.
- Opportunities for our pupils to engage with outdoor pursuits.
- Experiences which support the development of young leaders.
- Lessons within our curriculum which promote healthy living.